"Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured."
- Unknown (via dutchster)
(Source: rocknrollbabydoll, via pinklipbastuuurd)
"I love the romance of Paris. I love Angelina [tearoom and pastry shop]. I always get a Mont-blanc [pastry] there."
- — Jason Wu. (via womensweardaily)
Balmain by Olivier Rousteing: Menswear Ready to Wear Fall Winter 2014 Collection
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey<p>omg yes basically what I care for</p>